Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

True Love

It's quite a long time for my last post. I am having my semester break in Johor recently. My last semester was full of regret and I know that it will never be started all over again. The result will be released in a short time.
Jesus, blessing me with your full strength. I swear, I will do better in the coming semester and pay full effort on the studies. I do really wish that I could pass all the subject. I prayed. Amen.

I saw a post, it's quite meaningful.
It said,
"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. "

I am waiting for the person that willing to share his imperfect with me and see my imperfect part perfectly. I am not rushed in finding. I know that the best kind of love is when you have no expectation at all. <3
*wink*

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.