Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gamma year student now. It is almost the end of week 4 of this long trimester. This semester is really hard for me. Am taking management accounting, advanced management english, business law, foundation of finance, managerial communication and the most hardest one - research methodology for this trimester. There are at least one assignment for each of the subject, some have even two or three assignments need to be completed huh! horrible right? the worst trimester I ever had. The another thing that pressure me is MUET. Due to mmu's MUET policy, i have to register for MUET mid-year. means that i am taking 7 subject exam on MAY. huh? can i really do well in all exam? or... same as last 2 semester before? I really hope that i will never fall into that situation again. God bless me. I will try my best and please don't fail me any subject. Thus, I wish to maintain my cgpa above 3.0 too. CGPA. there is a good news for you all, last semester I get Dean List. yes, dean list. don't be too shocked. It's really unexpected. The very 1st certificate I get since i went in mmu last year :) hope the cert can lead me to success of the following trimester. Besides that, cny is coming but I am still in malacca with those assignment. I wish to finish all those troublesome thing before i back to my lovely hometown. count down for my 6 days holidays!

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.