Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Since...

"Do you blog?" asked by a new friend in MMU, Mr speechless. opps... Since he asking me, without a sec, I awakened by his sms. I found that it's thousand years ago since my last post. All right, I am in my hometown now as Monday is "dunno is what" public holiday. heeheehee.. It's good timing for me balik kampung! After one week staying in malacca, it's just a super duper dull+busy lifestyle. I have to wake up before 8am everyday, having class, take lunch at downstair of my apartment, having noon class, rushing to most of the lecture classes, be my clothes' washing kakak, keen on writing hiragana words, sometimes spend 2 hours for dinner, sometimes skip it when those hiragana killing me, always fall asleep while make revision, always addicted to sms-ing, but most of the time in hostel-- I do alone (both of my roomies haven't came back from their hometown). Everyday seems like the same. I am taking 6 subject in this semester. Financial Accounting 1, Fundamental of business, management, Principles of marketing, Statistic for managers and JAPANESE LANGUAGE!!! Japanese language is killing me, it's bring me to the deep hell! Choose what I love, love on what I chose. yea, I am trying to "rapat" with Mr. JAPANESE!!! Visualize this thing that you want, see it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blue print, and begin to build. YU HAN, you can do it!!

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.