Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, December 9, 2010

哭惨了

Insomnia.
I spent the whole night with my lovely PPS.
Watched a show from China, which name 湖南卫视8090《触爱,我的真假王子》.

Alright,
it is talked about a girl who study abroad and a guy who is deaf.
"How they fall in love and what are their obstacles in their love story?"

The girl who study in America backed to China.
and she wants to meet up with her "boyfriend".
But, there are a lot of story came out in the end.

At the beginning, I thought that the guy is a big lier.
FYI, I hate lier so much! deeply! badly!
I was scolding the guy in my deep heart while watched it.
Who know, I cried for them horribly in the end.
The guys is so cute, humble, shy, truthful and positive minded.
His action impressed me. Especially when he shouted " Nana, wo ai ni" to the girl.
Can you imagine? A guy who never talk since 20 years ago shouted this 5 words?
It is really amazing. He tried his best just to share his love to her.
Throughout this show,
It is so touching and it do really make me cried.

I really hope that Nana's parents may give them a chance before rejecting him.
Although he is disability, he will give happiness to Nana.
Through the six sense of mine, he is a good guy. (I hope he is)

Love is everything?
How do you think?
For me, yes.
(without love, we are nothing)



2 comments:

szehui said...

it is love that make the earth rotate. ;)

Abigail said...

yea :) love makes the earth rotate...so true! <3

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.