Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Week 6

Weeeeeee.....
I had this for my dinner 1 hour before.
what's a nice dinner with BoonKai, Kelly and Ivy.
but, BoonKai showed me an awful face.:S
I think that he don't really like Parmesan cheese.
Btw, it's consider PERFECT for me :D
I will try another favor of spaghetti next time,
in that particular stall.

******************

Going to have 3 midterm exams in next week.
I am quite worry for that.
and I know that worry will make things worse!
So, I am gonna to face it without fear and nervous.
Study as smart as I can,
because it's no much time left.
Jiayou oh, Kiki, as long as you do your best,
the result will not disappointing you for sure!

Its does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. :]


and yea, this sentence motivated me and stopped me from giving up!

<3 P.S: I am going back Kluang next week :)))))))))))) <3

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.