Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, October 18, 2008



I am poor, desperated and vexed!!! Arrrgh..........I don't want to be a freelancer anymore!!!! Shiok man, finally, I found a job as a biscuit temporary promoter. I will start my BISCUIT life from today. 12pm-8pm ...(include 1 hour break-time) working for 7 hours.=D nice?! salary is satisfying and i won't be suffering hunger anymore! Yea... Do remember comes and supports mii, k? I will give you SAMPLING to EAT... So? Do "comes" now and don't make any delay !!! (omg, did you ever seen any people been so excited before going to work? yea, i am... =D BISCUIT, I am coming!!) this is not my first job... =="

我真的快疯了!! 闷的发疯了, 摇脚摇到颠了.. 做米虫也是需要天赋的,我承认我确实没有! 在家"吃空气"已经一个月又8天了... 超级难受的, 每天起床后就在倒数睡觉的良辰吉日... 我...要去工作!!!Biscuit, 我来了~~~ 嘻嘻!

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.