Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's introduce.... XD


BOOM!!...what's wrong here? attacked by terrorists? or bombs?
ishh,nope lar!

I jus want to inform that I am BACK!!!!
That's nothing's worst going on! =) Don't worry..XD
Let's introduce myself before i starting my granny story...
I am callisto, can called me han/kiki as well, university student, single and available, 12 sept,
person that sometimes quite forgetful =D

I'm just a normal girl.
I love doing things alone; like movie alone, travel alone, shit alone, shop alone, online-ing alone. But I love having friends too. I love everyone beside me(includes YOU,yea,that's "YOU" who r "spying" me in this blog..=P). I love looking at the stary night. I love day-dreaming.
I love gossiping, chilling, crapping, late nights and shopping. I can be a little boyish and crazy at times. I enjoy endless fun, food, tiramisu, strawberries (wow,this my favourite....^^"), lattes, music, movies, and myself.

BUT I hate backstabbers, liars, rascal, SICKNESS!!!

I love
Boys over girls.
Ribena over coke.
Shopping over eating.
Playing over sleeping.
Chilling over clubbing.
Strawberries over grapes.
Laptop over Barbie.
Hazenutt over butterscoth.
Sour plum over candies.
Thin over fat.
Beach over city.
Laughters over tears.
My Perodua over Lambog.


That's all about me =P

Erm....somemore.....I found that's a fun filled life is fully filled up with laughter... Trying to be happy is the good way to fight worries,stress or even angers.
Do rmb,"Laughter is the best medicine".

I am that kind of girls that someone you might like, someone you might hate. You Choose....

Since withdrawn from UTAR, I keep staying in my lovely hometown, do nothings... My life is filled with day-dreaming, blogging, forum-ing, msn, tracks and sure of movies/serials. What's a attrative story!! Highly recommended... 40 episodes of a hongkong new serial called "家好月圆" . I cried in most episods...why? Is it really sad story? or... don't hv any relations with that film? I am not sure. but, do i sure is I miss you now....right NOW.
You CONTAIN the type of effective painkilling ingredients.
Unfortunately, there is no painless solution to this problem...=(
I am painfully aware that I have made mistakes. I fall in love with you.
Forget about that, just let bygones be bygones...C'est la vie !!
I chose to escaped from "you"!


Recently, I addicted to a song which names "Ice-cream.Talk to me"
(it's a song i heard in the hk serial which i mention above)

Let's share the song lyric.

You talk to me
You speak with me
Don't sink before you rise baby
Don't fade away
You hesitate
You seem to wait
For all the time we had
Feels like a world away
Who's to say, we'll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don't wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we're the same
And i know that we'll never change
Look i bought your favourite ice cream
I dont wanna see it melt away
If you walk out now
I don't know if we're gonna be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause i want you to stay here with me
The memories
The things we did
I locked inside my heart
Where i know i won't forget
And now, who’s to say, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we’re the same
And I know that we'll never change
look I bought your favorite ice cream
I don’t want to see it melts away
If you walk out now
I don’t know if we could be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me
I want you to stay here with me.

p/s: Did you found that i am not willing to leave.

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.