Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

** iT's m3 **

Tagged by Miss Jasmine aka Feisun ... 十 it's super triple tiring moments, anyway, i will finish this tag as soon as possible since Jas is my sweetie =D
yea, it's right now~

1. What’s your ambition*
run my own business...^^

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?*
BOTH... i miss my besties; i love my future bf.. =X I am single!

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?*
never and ever...i regarded suicide as the act of escapism!!!!!

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?*
NO!!! I always lack of confidence!
I know that i should be a bit more confident in myself,but... how? =X

5. How many babies you want?*
ermm, i love babies, but it's very pain while give birth. 3 enough^^ =D

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?*
yea, it's a natural phenomenon! full of colours!!!

7. What is your goal for this year?*
ermm, i wish staying in my hometown until 2009 --> continue my U life..(homesickness...)

8. Do you believe in eternity love?*
101% believe in it!! =D

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
-feeling!!
-filial duty to family.
-full of humor.
-ermm, contains a warming smile~
-i hate those kind of HOKEY!!!!!
-respect to me..ermm, my family as well =D
-NO SMOKING!!! i am an asthma sufferer.
-light drinker is acceptable.I hate heavy drinker!!!
especially those bring about a criminal assault.
-good listener while i m facing worries or problems.
gave me advice for what i suppose to do as well ..
-the one truly love me. hope i do so.

I am still single and available..=)

10.What feeling do you love most?*
surprise... absolutely!

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?*
responsibly. self-controlled over emotions and actions.

12. is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?*
hate you bitterly. sorry, it's hard for me to hate a person, but you are the one.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?*
yes. ****
maybe some of them are not very good friend, but i know them fairly well
-- who is worthy, respect and even truly.

14. What does flying means to you?*
birds, freedom?

15. What do you crave for the most currently?*
to be a sleepyhead (48 hours... haha... little bit crazy for this crave)

16. Who has the biggest influnce on you?
parents!!

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.*
i love Jas's super triple cute hairstyle ** cutie...kekeke....

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?*
being alone. maybe just sit quietly for hours staring the laptop.

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?*
29 years old...OT after office hours..=X

20. What is your lucky number?
Nine 999999999

Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Sorry if you're in the seat. bestie ***

# yiiLinn
# zheng yang
# xue fen
# hakuna matata
# sze hui
# jian bei
# Fion
# sokmun


oh, my besties, you have been tagged!!! hahaha =D

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.