Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Satisfying

It's an immensely satisfying day. I had met up with my bestie, yiilinn. We are hanging around in KluangParade. It was very excited that bought myself a new RED spectacles. I lovin it.. Yiilinn bought a bag. It's in a warming blue colours. We do a fun night and ends of our gathering by "yamcha" in mamak stall. It's so excited that chilling out wif yiilinn and yamcha wif bei,nee,mok,mmu's nee,dazui n alien... Hoorey, what's a cherish night!!

3.21am. I am tired terribly. Thanks for your accompany. I felt really sorry to make you worried about it but it's just a silly worrying about my health. Goodnight for all my bestie and you. Promise, " Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. "


Satisfying... It's just a self-loving photo taking.

huh? It's really just a simple job to satisfy me... nightzz ..
Satisfying!!! =D Cheers, uploaded my silly smiling face and yiilinn's funniest looks~


huh? funniest look ~dumb dumb @@

** signing off **

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.