Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, November 14, 2008

streamyx

This few days, stupid streamyx service is super triple LAME!!!!
Arghh....... crazy for it's non-stop disconnect! Auto log in & out. I become a dumb of using streamyx! Omg..~~~~~ What's the problem now? Streaymx going to bankrupt?or...? What's a lame service! Arrggggghhhh...... I really can't stand for it more...

Aih... I am going to sick again.
Somemore, it's going without sleep for a long time makes me fell DIZZY and light-headed.
Rainy days recently... Where is the sunny gone??


What's happen to you?

I didn't know what's going on towards the end.

There are terribly confusing!! We are stranger?

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.