Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy birthday to Zhi Hua


Am reading a book name " Echo Park" written by Michael Connelly. These are around 15 series novel which written by Connelly. And this is the 12th series published in year 2006. Echo Park is my first experience with Connelly novel. It's a little hard for me to believe that I had purchased over the years. And I am just reading it right now. teehee. Sharing the story with you once I finished it. =) Happy holidays to me( till tuesday), and Happy Birthday to Z Hua(1 year passed, times flies, it's time to be serious on your studies, buck up! Good luck to you !) .

No comments:

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.