Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sem2 final exam


Since leaving, I never been Sg Long for more than 3 months. Grabbed this bbq photo from jess blog, my heart is filled up with their laughing and dumb posing. It's the last month of year 2008, times passed without any conscious. My coursemates are busying on the preparation of the final exam but what am i doing now? Just low in spirit. I am just emo and miss my study life over there. Downhearted as well. I do very much miss you all. Just keep in my mind. Do remember, don't burn the midnight oil. God bless, with my warming hug. Anyway, exam is approaching, do avoid illness with enough rest and a balanced diet. BFN may intake's members, you all best. Good Luck...with my fully deeply blessing.

I am making you all a hot coffee for fighting with those lecturer notes in the midnight. muckzzz...It's my hand-made Banana Butterscoth Latte with fully imagine, love and caring.
Just reserved for you.


2 comments:

披頭王 said...

這拉提看來蠻優

Abigail said...

谢谢你也~~有机会也让我给你做一杯吧~=)

Sample text

There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.